Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone install a set of cc plates and it not be enough? when i was doing adjustments on mine, they didnt seem to be enough to get my wheels strait like they should be. anyone ever have this issue???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine barely got it done. I got steeda 3 bolt. I read somewhere about someone having to go from 3-bolt to 4-bolt to get their alignment correct.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Mine went on easy than ****. My alignment was almost dead on spot even the local tire shop couldn't believe how close I got it. I used the Maximum Motorsports C/C Plates though.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Mine went on easy than ****. My alignment was almost dead on spot even the local tire shop couldn't believe how close I got it. I used the Maximum Motorsports C/C Plates though.
Same here, i run the same cc plates as you and the alignment shop couldnt believe how close i got it.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the car has c-springs, they sit pretty low on mine. it has gotten even lower now with the k-member, and the 03/04 cobra control arms.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they advertise a 1.5 for the gt. i think it did a little more than that before i did the k-member. docs mach dropped hard in the front as well and he is on the stock k-member.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Check the spacers on the strut, and maybe play around with them until you get it right. I did this a few time until I got the stance that I wanted. Alignment was easy though...

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I also have a K member, I and I had to adjust the spacers a bit, so I wasn't to low. I can very easily be dropped 2.25"

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i love how low it is now, it sits a little lower than the ass end now. my car used to sit right at level, it drove me nuts.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Mine sits level, but it squats hard while launching, and hard accelerating , I have really good weight transfer for a road racing set up.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
With my set up all I have to do is swap a large spacer below the fenderwell, with a small spacer, and I'm at about 2.125" drop upfront. If your setup is similar than do the same.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
No, it should only effect ride height. Let me ask you something, Are both sides equally off, or only one? Are you sure that you have them mounted right?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts