Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a quick question, i am in the market for a set of caster camber plates, i was just wondering which ones were better to have? the 3 bolt ones or the 4 bolt? the guy at tires plus said i needed at least 1 degree of movement in the plates, i have also heard from someone that they have just bolts you can buy? how do those work ? and where can i get them

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah? thats cool man, its a pretty nice place, i love it down here, i used to live in Canton Ohio

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,578 Posts
+1 for maximum motorsport cc plates

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh ok, how exactly do those bolts work with the stock caster camber plates and since i only need one degree of movement then these should be okay? also how will i benefit from getting the actual plates than installing the bolts? Im on a budget as always and i need to get this fixed ASAP before it ruins my tires even more than they already are...I am all for getting the bolts if it will prvoide the same functions as the plates, i just want the problem fixed so the weight is evenly distributed on my tires again..

are these the ones ?

MEGAN RACING 14MM UNIVERSAL CAMBER CASTER BOLT +/-1.75 - eBay (item 330491404434 end time Apr-29-11 22:45:43 PDT)

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
they are installed in at the lower front strut mounting area where the strut bolts to the spindle. I'm not sure but I think they go in the top bolt hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts