Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess im gonna go with the pro kit on my car i was wondering if i need to buy caster camber plates or only if i decide to go with the sportline kit, i heard that the pro kit only drops about 1 1/2 inchs and the sport line is 2 or more. what do you guys think

·
Registered
638 Posts
i bought them just in case. People have told me to buy them and people have told me that I didn't need em.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i plan on buying them when i drop my car, if you get a good look at the geometry of your front suspesion you will understand why its a good idea...

·
Registered
682 Posts
I always recommend them. Even if others state that your car will stay within spec, having the CC plates will give you the luxury of adjusting the specs to a more optimum performance level.

·
Registered
682 Posts
If you're into performance as think most of us here are, you should know. The alignment shop should have also given you a computer print-out. I'm not sure that you have enough info to say that you didn't need them. My point is you can get your camber spec to zero without CC Plates with lowering springs and it is still within spec. But a 1/2 negative would be even better and you could adjust that back into your car with CC plates.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
all i can say is that i have a good friend of mine do all the work on my car and he is a auto technician and has built quite a few mustangs of his own. he put the springs on and did the alignment. so, if he gave me a print out, i don't have it and this was done over 2 years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts