Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has the cheapest catted x-pipe, i found one on upr for 319 which i think may be the cheapest period, dont need anything top notch but no fitment issues just need it for germany for the inspections

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
What kind of headers do you have? If you have shorties I say get the FRPP cut in X. Its only $130. I had it and never had any fitment issues

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stock manifolds..planned on getting longtubes but decided to go turbo later on so...

·
3,048 Posts
Then definitly look into getting the cut in X. Its the cheapest thing you'll find

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then definitly look into getting the cut in X. Its the cheapest thing you'll find
i found a slp catted x for 299 i think im gonna settle with that, curious to see how it sounds with my 3in catback:D

·
3,048 Posts
I was thinking you still had the stock midpipe also. Thats a pretty good price man. Post up some clips after you get it on!

·
3,048 Posts
I need to find someone to take some vids of mine so I can post them. My camera randomly decided to crap out so I can't take them myself :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to find someone to take some vids of mine so I can post them. My camera randomly decided to crap out so I can't take them myself :(
camera phone til the meanwhile:confused:

·
3,048 Posts
Exhaust's too loud. All you would hear is distortion

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
mine isnt the cheapest but i have only got compliments on my exhaust.. i believe it is to quiet but the tone is just right..

600$ bassani catted x stainless steel with delete tubes.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I have that same x-pype with the 3" pypes and Roush stingers is sounds great and I get lots of compliments.

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii124/milche64/?action=view&current=MVI_0434.flv]
[/ame]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts