Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive decited that i dont think i trust myself to install them so i went to a shop and they quoted me $150 to install and allign is this a good price?

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
150 isnt too bad - most shops these days get ya for 75 - ish for an alignment. sounds like they are gettin ya for 2 hrs labor to do the whole thing which isn't all that bad. Maximum motorsports has a nice write up on the install if you wanted to re - consider doing the job yourself.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ive seen the write up and i still think im going to get them professionally done just in case.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
If you know how to use a drill and a wrench you can install them man. No offense; I'm just trying to help you out and save you some cash. They are really easy...

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you know how to use a drill and a wrench you can install them man. No offense; I'm just trying to help you out and save you some cash. They are really easy...
It's not bad man...Just drill 1 hole and the rest is cake :)
mabey ill look at the write up again. you guys are convincing me

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
anything to save a little cash:D

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
jus do it yourself...the 4th hole takes some time but who doesnt need an excuse to spend some time with the car anyway? lol build it...dont buy it my friend...but thats jus me :D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
jus do it yourself...the 4th hole takes some time but who doesnt need an excuse to spend some time with the car anyway? lol build it...dont buy it my friend...but thats jus me :D
well you bought your supercharger.. I think you need to send it to me and make one for yourself..:D

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
I'll be another to say do it yourself, then just get a toe check/alignment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts