Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here so if I mess up and repost or do something I am not supposed to please let me know so it want happen again and maybe I can learn in the process of fixing my ride.Short but simple if you can help. I purchased 2002 Mustang GT 4.6, Fuel pump works I am 100 % sure of that Car ran good but A few wires and connectors at battery area were messed with A couple that I know are ones that go to ccrm but not sure the colors or connectors and not sure which ones go were I believe if I had pin out for ccrm I could find out which go where .Quickly could someone tell me the voltage with key being on and with key being off to and from ccrm I know a couple go to fuse box at battery and a couple maybe to fuel pump or inertia switch If you could help me It would greatly appreciated and if you need me to answer something about my post I will try to explain more Like I said iam new so please help if you can Thanks for any help in getting my problem fixed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I made a post here a few days ago but got no replies. My topic didn't really specify what I wanted so hopefully someone here that has some info what I need can chime in. I've had issues before with what I believe is my CCRM? My car wouldn't start in the past due to some faulty wiring that was repaired by a mechanice at the local AAMCO. But when dropping my new motor in I managed to snag a harness of some sort that was connected to the firewall. I may have done some damage there but don't know where to start as far as testing these things goes. I have a 12v test light, voltmeter (or maybe multimeter... I dunno) but I'm not too familiar with electrical testing and need some instructions.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 3 of 3 Posts