Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a sweet ass system dude. Take pictures when you get it installed. I'd like to have one like that, but i won't get it until i get tint so its not easily visible.
alright it wont be until mid june when i get pics up though im deployed overseas and sendin this stuff back to my dad who is documentin uttin everythin i got in ( bbk headers,cai,hurst short shifter,flywheel,spec 2 stage 2 clutch, 3.73,bbk catted x-pipe, magnaflo cat back,18x7 in front 18x9.5 in the back saleen rims chrome, 30% window tint, that cd/dvd player, two oversized 2.5 inch 250 watt pioneer speakers for the doors 500 watt 6x9's pioneers for the back two 12 inch 1200 watt sony xplode subs with a hide away box a 2000 wat amp fro the subs and a 750 watt amp fro the rest of the system) thats asll ic an afford this deployment lol next up comes the pi intake p&p heads cams valve springs forged crank,rods,pistons ring then a turbo or two lol but thats down the road

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
You can get a universal pocket from Metra or Best kits when you buy the radio. Either are available from any stereo shop that caries them. Or you can go to the Ford dealer and get the pocket from the cars that did not have a CD player option.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
"OR YOU COULD PUT AN EQUALIZER IN THERE."

hahahahahaha HOLY **** MAN, It's like being back in ****in 1990

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much was it at best buy

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
well... I put this one on my car and it looks sweet...

Mine is hooked up like installing a regular stereo. It had only the CD player when I got the car, with the Mach 460 sound. It looks great and sounds awesome. I will post pictures up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts