Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to use my CD player on the way home from work . I have the mach 460 system. I put the CD into slot 1 and it said there was an error. I tried to eject it but it said there was no CD. Also, it says theres no CD in when I try to play it. Any help?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
yeah you mach 460 is going to ****

time to get a new one

it happens and thats the typical sign

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great. That's the last thing I want to spend money on now. How much does a decent deck run?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Last night I went to use my CD player on the way home from work . I have the mach 460 system. I put the CD into slot 1 and it said there was an error. I tried to eject it but it said there was no CD. Also, it says theres no CD in when I try to play it. Any help?
A quick fix that seems to work quite often is disconecting your battery, letting your car set for like 30 min & then reattaching it. Weather or not that works yough you should invest in a new radio cause the Machs are VERY hit and miss. When I bought my car I had Ford replace it after two weeks. Ever since then it's been perfect. You can get a decent radio for about $200-ish. It all depends on your plans for you system if you have any.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
my fix usually involves yelling and hitting the cd player.. lol.. also, if you can get it to start ejecting but then the cd sticks before being completely out, you can use a key or something similar in width to persuade it to continue out the slot.. lol. i have the same problem occasionally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts