Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm fabbing up a side exhaust for my car and was wondering if you guys like the CDC side skirts for the 99-04 cars. I think they look good, and they look like sex on the CDC Mach. So what do you guys think of these side skirts? And the last pic is one with the CDC side exhaust and Saleen side scoops, do you like that?

With Saleen side Scoops

·
Registered
755 Posts
i kinda like the saleen scoops with the CDCside skirts, i been debating getting them but i don't think they would look good with the cobra bumper and side skirts

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Skirts don't look so bad... I'd say go for it... I'm not so sure about the scoops though... I like the GT ones better...

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
dooooooooooooo it.

side exhaust is tits.

saleen scoops....meh.
i honestly dont even like them too much on saleens...

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i like them becasue there not like POW LOOK AT ME SIDE EXHAUST

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait... Isn't your car a GT? Wouldn't you need a v6 rear bumper?

Ahem, I have one laying around... Lol
On the yellow car you can see the cutout covers that come with the kit and I think those would come with the deal I'd get. If I don't like them I'll just scrounge around looking for a black V6 bumper, I really don't want to re-paint things. Thanks for the offer though

i like them becasue there not like POW LOOK AT ME SIDE EXHAUST
What would, pow look at me side exhaust be? I think it helps that it's a black car to, so the cutouts on the side skirts kinda blend in with the body.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
thats what i ment, and its a very clean looking side exhaust, its not like the pipe is just hanging there

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I like the skirts (even better than the Roush ones) but I've never been a fan of the Saleen scoops :dunno

·
Registered
112 Posts
DOOOOO it, a little slow to respond but that would be sweet, are they loud?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts