Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, i just got a leather console cover and was wondering if anybody has ever installed one...The directions say to cut it to size and apply adhesive...so i might need a little help...any input is appreciated, thanks..

Center Console Cover:
'GT' CONSOLE PAD BLACK 2005-2009 - CJ Pony Parts, Inc.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am not too fond of applying adhesive nor stapling the cover to my stock armrest though...

·
Ginger with No Soul
1,124 Posts
i am not too fond of applying adhesive nor stapling the cover to my stock armrest though...
Yeah, that part does suck but it looks really good when done. Had alot of friends install these in their S197s:yes

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that part does suck but it looks really good when done. Had alot of friends install these in their S197s:yes
yeah i mean i guess if it rips or something u can always just get another one and re staple it on

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
It's not a pleasing thought, huh? The more you tinker with the car, the easier it will get to do things like this. I was uncomfortable the first time I started praying open the center console and shifter bezel but now I'm anxious to find some other reason to open everything up and do a little work ;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what do you guys think, when in install this should i put it on with the GT logo facing the hood side or the back seat side?...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
id say so you can read it from the back. to me, it looks more, oem.

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
I would want the GT logo facing the way it is in that picture

1 - 10 of 10 Posts