Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to remove the center console on my 99 gt with a stick how do i do this where are all the screws at

·
Registered
113 Posts
i need to remove the center console on my 99 gt with a stick how do i do this where are all the screws at
there are 2 screws in the arm rest you need to pop off the radio bezel when you get that off theres 2 more srews theres a big plug on the left side unplug it pull e brake up that should be all

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need to get to the ebrake

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do i get the radio besel off... screw driver?

·
Registered
113 Posts
your ebrake on the centerconsule right

·
Registered
113 Posts
how do i get the radio besel off... screw driver?
it should pop off just pull it off easy with it u dont want to brake any clips pull from the center

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah the bolt came through that holds it in so i need to tack weld it back

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Radio bezel is simple. try to seperate the top end from the dash with your fingers and pry it off slowly. it just clips on. same thing with the shifter bezel ( which should be removed first). Then there are bolts in the arm rest. those come off and all that plastic crap should pull out. ( i think this is correct but I'd have to check my repair manual for the exacts ) .

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Radio bezel is simple. try to seperate the top end from the dash with your fingers and pry it off slowly. it just clips on. same thing with the shifter bezel ( which should be removed first). Then there are bolts in the arm rest. those come off and all that plastic crap should pull out. ( i think this is correct but I'd have to check my repair manual for the exacts ) .
sweet doesn't sound hard

·
Registered
113 Posts
taking it out easy the hard part is putting it back in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts