Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im trying to figure out what the hell these are for? the first pic is the wiring from a 97 console i just bought... i have no idea what this wire (the one in my hand) is for.. any have an idea?? it leads up to the area by the shifter

and this is the one from my 95, i have no idea what this light is for... im sure its not factory but the way its wired looks that way.. i cant find where the wires were spliced together so that y im so lost... anyone kno what it could have been used for? thanks...

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
the first picture is for the plug that plugs into the cigarette adapter on the shifter bezel. The second picture im thinking is for a courtesy light or something

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I believe that they were different between those years 95-97 or vice versa.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
no problem. I just remember working on 96-98's and that plug was for the cigarette lighter on the shifter. i worked on 97cobra's car and had to retighten his cig lighter and I remember having to unplug and plug it back in.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its just weird that i it would b different b/c the other cigarette lighter in the center is like my 95. u can see it in the first pic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts