Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I looked around and cant seem to find this panel with the gas cap delete.
anyone have any ideas? i think it looks sick

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Just take the faux off, clean the panel and buy some cf wrap... that what it looks like to me...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
y'all think it looks bad! lol I guess it a no go if that many people hate it

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I just think it looks cheap... carbon fiber under the hood or interior..But i hate seeing real carbon fiber hoods and whatnot, not sure why people dont paint it..

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
i just think ive come to hate carbon fiber

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Me three. Hate carbon fiber exterior stuff. The light weight and strength. Is great and all but looks horrible on outsides and dont match a damn thing. Just looks like a ricer with primer hood drivin around

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
Definitely not JUST a CF wrap. There's still a keyhole. I think it's the Trufiber trunk lid with just the top painted.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I see no keyhole in that picture.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
imo, carbon fiber = chinky
So... Did you get ass raped by an asian gang, too many slopes in your neighborhood bringing down home values? Just curious as to why your such an ignorant redneck dickhead. I'm not offended because I know it's not your fault, just wondering if your parents raised you like that, or if something happened to you.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
So... Did you get ass raped by an asian gang, too many slopes in your neighborhood bringing down home values? Just curious as to why your such an ignorant redneck dickhead. I'm not offended because I know it's not your fault, just wondering if your parents raised you like that, or if something happened to you.
I was thinking something along those lines. I don't understand why comments like that are necessary.

·
Registered
167 Posts

+1......idiot

And ya not my style but if u like it go for it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
woah guys, slow your roll lol my bad my bad, i like the asians... i guess the use of the word is just a tab bit overused in my area then, its not really meant in a bad way. no offense meant :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
nice try but chink is a racial slur anyway you dice it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i guess lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's the TruCarbon piece with out the faux cap. I'm picking my piece up friday morning as well as the side skirts and mud guards. I already have the TF CF window delete louvers and the chin spoiler :) I think it looks great but then again you can't really please every one, and no offense to any one here but the people saying they hate it are the ones with the most basic looking cars

1 - 20 of 30 Posts