Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you that have this is it something worth getting? Would I use it just like any other quick detailer and just spray it on and whip it down after washing? Or an every month type of deal?

I'm about to place an order for..
3 monster MFs
Pete's 53
CG Medium clay combo
Leather cleaner and conditioner
MF rejuvenater
Glossworkz shampoo
Hybrid V7

Just trying to shave anything I can that I really don't need like the shampoo, I just want it real bad. Anything else look unnecessary or something in there I need to add that you can't live without?

Right now I'm using Megs Ultimate Wash & Wax for shampoo and M34 as a QD. I really like the Ultimate wash and wax even better than Megs Gold Class shampoo but the QD I have nothing to compare it to since it's my only one I've used and I really don't notice it doing too much.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I love V7 on my car...I dont see a real issue with anything on your order...

Myself personally i prefer the Chemical Guys Pro-Detailer for a instant detailer over the V7...The V7 works well with CG Blacklight...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love V7 on my car...I dont see a real issue with anything on your order...

Myself personally i prefer the Chemical Guys Pro-Detailer for a instant detailer over the V7...The V7 works well with CG Blacklight...
How often do you use the Blacklight and V7? Is it something that is a noticeable difference on your cars? Would it be something that is a waste for a DD that doesn't get garaged?

I might just save those for a later date then.

So good that's 12 dollars I can knock off. What about the Glossworkz is it really that much better than Megs Ultimate?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
How often do you use the Blacklight and V7? Is it something that is a noticeable difference on your cars? Would it be something that is a waste for a DD that doesn't get garaged?

I might just save those for a later date then.

So good that's 12 dollars I can knock off. What about the Glossworkz is it really that much better than Megs Ultimate?
Glossworkz is leaps and bounds the best shampoo on the market...I cant say enough good about it...

With the Blacklight and V7 I apply the blacklight first and let it sit...Blacklight only needs like a 30 minutes cure time...Then I follow that with the V7 and top it off with Autoglym HD wax...It does great for me...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh so you only use blacklight before you wax?

Do you use V7 only before waxing or just every now and then? Thanks for all the help man.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
You apply Blacklight first because its a glaze then you follow up with V7 because its a spray sealant;) As for usage I am going to apply it like a quick detailer. Use one microfiber to spread it and one to buff any hazing I use Monster microfibers, DI ultra plush microfibers or Mothers plush microfibers for my Quick Detailers. I have a gallon of CG V7 that I have yet to try out. I just filled up one of my big blaster 24oz spray bottles with V7 to add to my quick detailer collection.

As for CG Glossworkz read my review on it its in the detailing products stickys I also threw some tips on whats the best dilution when using it. CG Pro detailer aka P-40 detailer is a great quick detailer/ spray wax and for the price it cant be beat its like $18 a gallon it wont provide the protection of V7 but if your washing weekly or bi weekly it will hold up;)

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
You apply Blacklight first because its a glaze then you follow up with V7 because its a spray sealant;) As for usage I am going to apply it like a quick detailer. Use one microfiber to spread it and one to buff any hazing I use Monster microfibers, DI ultra plush microfibers or Mothers plush microfibers for my Quick Detailers. I have a gallon of CG V7 that I have yet to try out. I just filled up one of my big blaster 24oz spray bottles with V7 to add to my quick detailer collection.

As for CG Glossworkz read my review on it its in the detailing products stickys I also threw some tips on whats the best dilution when using it. CG Pro detailer aka P-40 detailer is a great quick detailer/ spray wax and for the price it cant be beat its like $18 a gallon it wont provide the protection of V7 but if your washing weekly or bi weekly it will hold up;)
Troof...

My v7 lasted something like 2+ months LOL

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
I just used my Hybrid V7 for the first time, and I love it used as a quick detailer. Also Glossworkz is the best shampoo I have tried so far.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Troof...

My v7 lasted something like 2+ months LOL
Nice but I would have like it if it lasted longer like CG states it does

I just used my Hybrid V7 for the first time, and I love it used as a quick detailer. Also Glossworkz is the best shampoo I have tried so far.
Try Majestic Solutions Ultra Gloss now that is one badass soap or Lusso Autobathe:D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Do you have sample? :D
No man sorry the ones I got were samples from JL, I still need to place an order form some MS UG when I do I will let you know:)

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Nice but I would have like it if it lasted longer like CG states it does

Try Majestic Solutions Ultra Gloss now that is one badass soap or Lusso Autobathe:D
Yea it didnt last as long for me...

I needs to check out said soaps...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts