Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This summer when I get some things paid off. This is what Im lookin at getting what do you guys think?

WheelMax

18x9.5 Front and Rear

Im looking at getting the Steeda Front lip, Cowl hood(if thats what its called). Going with the no wing look possibly.

Think the rims would look good? Im kinda tryin to go with a different look than what most of the mustangs look like around my area.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
it usually looks weird (IMO) when the wheels in the front have the same size deep dish as the ones in the back. other than that decent looking wheel.

·
Registered
806 Posts
i wouldnt do 9.5 up front

·
Registered
347 Posts
looks good. what color is your car?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
jeez that is wide. how wide of a tire/rim can you fit on the back of a stock, or lowered 2000 mustang?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my mustang is black and was thinking of gun metal.

After looking at it. I was thinking of 17x9 front and 18x9.5 rear. What do you think? would the smaller rims in the front and bigger rims in the rear look good?

I wanted to get that track/course mustang look. Kinda like the Cobra R.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
not a big fan of w heels with more holes than you have wheel studs
That is because they're universal wheels, and they're cheap quality. No offense meant, but my sis had a set like these on her old Grand Am GTP. They give these nylon spacers for your application. I would shy away from them. IMHO Black, FR500's or Black Steeda Ultra Lites would look BA.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
not sure if I would pick them but if you like them bro, its your car. just whatever you do offset the with some wider rims in the back. thats one thing i personally just hate, little skinny tires in the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts