Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so just as the title states. My lower intake gasket was leaking and so I decided to replace it and now it won't stay running. starts, runs rough and than cuts out. can't rev or idle. spudders, misses, real rough. now it won't start. battery is fully charged w a jump box on it and the starter clicks. I have double, triple, quadruple checked all connections. WTF! I am losing my patience.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Lower intake man. could be warped if its not the timing

Also, to Cammedmysticcobra: I have read most of your recent posts, and every one of them was horse ****, useless babbling, or a repeat of something already stated earlier in the thread. Please shut the hell up. Thank you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so i tried to set the timing and no luck getting it to stay. just when we get it good i let it idle for a min than shut it off. on restart it is back to bad no matter what i do. Could it have something to do w/ my tune? I mean can the chip tell it to do something else? I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry for posting first and searching later, but it appears I need to unplug a "spout"? what is this and where is it? It seems like that will stop the computer from readjusting my timing right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.