Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a stock exhaust system except for weld in flow's... I've been looking and watching videos on exhausts and I've came to the conclusion that I think I want a full MAC exhaust, mac long tubes with shorty pro chamber and mac catback, any pros or cons on this stuff? Ive heard good things about the headers and the pro chamber, but I heard the chrome is just fair on the cat back? also is there much exhaust drone? Thanks.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Honestly, as long as there is no problem with your states emmissions than their really are no cons to a full exhuast. Anytime you can flow more air you are doing a good thing for your motor.

I'm a big fan of MAC exhaust, but Bassani seems to be one of the more popular brands umong the Mustangs. But if I'm not mistaken the Bassani is a little more priceier.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya theres no emission laws where I'm from, I also like bassani but the catback I looked at was like 800 dollars or something foolish like that. Little too much for my liking, mac it is.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Mac is the easiest to install with the ball flanges. They also sound great!

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
You won't get too much drone from the Prochamber but the Mac mufflers will give you some at lower rpm's. I love the hell out of my Mac exhaust though, and they realy sound f-in sick at higher rpm's

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i have to agree, my all time fav setup so far is mac lt's, prochamber, violator catback...best ever

1 - 8 of 8 Posts