Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car topped forty thousand miles the other day. I'm figuring it's about time to start thinking about changing out my plugs. Not sure what plugs to get or if it makes a difference.

Looking for some advice. My car is N/A and will remain that way. Any suggestions?

Also, is there any benefit to upgrading the coils? I'm clueless.:eek:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have been dreading this, mine is at 32,000.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Autolite HT1s or Brisk 3V17S.

I know the Brisk are a one piece design, that's what I run, I don't know if the HT1's are one piece or two.

Nasty, for some reason I thought you weren't a big fan of the Brisk plugs. Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with someone else, all you round eyes look the same.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Make sure you follow the TSB for removing plugs to a T, don't just go and try to pull them off and end up with a cracked plug in your head.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
Hmm...so, if I first got my car at 21.5k miles or so, and I'm at almost 49k miles now...should I be swapping plugs, too? :banghead

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hmm...so, if I first got my car at 21.5k miles or so, and I'm at almost 49k miles now...should I be swapping plugs, too? :banghead
Being N/A, probably not, however, I'd pull them out just to clean off the carbon build-up and avoid that problem in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts