Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the reason in the delay, so Im not trying to be insincere here, but does anyone have an ETA on when they will be shipped? Also, I see a lot of guys getting or recommending just the LCA's, should I even bother getting the uppers too?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
The ONLY reason to replace the uppers would be for adjusting the pinion angle for 1/4 mile use. In such a case, ONLY a spherical ended one should be used and NEVER a poly bushed one due to serious binding that can result with them.

Unless you are seriously into the launch-pad, leave the OEM UCA's. If you are SERIOUSLY into carving corners, like your friendly neighborhood kitty cat, you are gonna want to go another direction, so you just let a kitty know wut up, yo!

Jazzer :cool:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car will mainly be a DD with the occasional pass at the track. The whole adjustable thing scares me. I would have no idea how to set it up

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
That is fine :yes

It is not a big deal, as you just set it one time. If you change the right height, via springs, you would need to adjust it again. If you ever really get into the 1/4 mile, you should consider them :yes

Jazzer :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I talked to Chuck from CHE, two weekends ago. He said they would ship out last friday, and he would email me when they finally shipped..... There still on backorder, and i havent received an email saying they shipped.... So im just going to wait till next week and give him a call and see.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I know quite a few guys are waiting on these. Hopefully they can get the parts out soon, cause they are really good arms.........but they are worth nothing if you can't get them shipped to customers.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
^ lol... soo true :yes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts