Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone noticed the lack in build quality of our mirrors?

I got to take mine off tonight.
with my hip, moving something.
broke the housing and the internal part bolting onto the car and now gotta find a new one.
already found one, just wondering if anyone has one laying around from a wrecked s197.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I've kinda notice the quality by how they are mounted... even my cousin asked if my mirrors where fine because the plastic housing isn't flushed with the door...

Hope you get it fixed soon, man.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I've bumped into em before, but thankfully I didn't take it off. They aren't the best quality.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
true we are atleast good to 175 mph, which i haven't been that fast in like 2 days in my car

j/j only 150

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I was reading this month's issue of Car & Driver, and the were doing a 0-200-0 shoot out, and there is this TT Ford GT that is 1098hp. They got it to do 10.6 @ 152 in the quarter. That was with BFG DRs. I'd love to see what it would do with some slicks. With what its trapping, it should be close to mid 9s.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Now that I think about it....the mirrors are probably the worst part of the car. Oh...and Ford GTs are just badass.

·
Registered
92 Posts
stuck on kill

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I just watched the whole thing.. 1000+ RWHP that GTTT is as sick as it gets... 21 min well spent and I want to be Joe's friend..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Saw that video. Its insane!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts