·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
honestly man.....just upgrade ur whole rear

u can get a used one with 4.10's installed ussually of CL or ebay

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
yea dont get 4.10's without trak lok............

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
just go to ebay. i bought my 4.10's and a t-lok for $210 on there... and they only had 50k miles on em.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
just go to ebay. i bought my 4.10's and a t-lok for $210 on there... and they only had 50k miles on em.
used gears arn't the best idea because they have preexisting wear patterns in them.

also RavensChild he said he was looking for the cheapest ford racing gears so then quality shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
honestly man.....just upgrade ur whole rear

u can get a used one with 4.10's installed ussually of CL or ebay
It really isn't that simple at all! My 8.8 4.10 gears from Summit will be arriving tomorrow. How ever I don't yet have an 8.8 to put them in. I'll tell you (and I'm sure that chris will agree with me) it is a major bitch to try and find a used 8.8 that is in good condition that you won't have to pay a **** ton to get shipped to you. It would be even harder to find one that already has 4.10 gears in it. Most I have seen that already have gears are 3.73. I agree that if you're gonna get 4.10 then you should get a t-lok too. However, unless you are planning real power in the future like I am, then the 8.8 is a waste of money and time.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
It really isn't that simple at all! My 8.8 4.10 gears from Summit will be arriving tomorrow. How ever I don't yet have an 8.8 to put them in. I'll tell you (and I'm sure that chris will agree with me) it is a major bitch to try and find a used 8.8 that is in good condition that you won't have to pay a **** ton to get shipped to you. It would be even harder to find one that already has 4.10 gears in it. Most I have seen that already have gears are 3.73. I agree that if you're gonna get 4.10 then you should get a t-lok too. However, unless you are planning real power in the future like I am, then the 8.8 is a waste of money and time.
as in more then 400...... yea.......

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
yea dont get 4.10's without trak lok............
I have an auburn posi...I had 3.73's because I was gonna get a m112 but I'm just gonna run a 100 shot and upgrade to 4.10's.

O and onemanzu speedconcept discontinued their v6 4.10's =[ thanks for the links though. Has anyone heard bad things about motive?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts