Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn these things are expensive now. The cheapest price I have found is from JPC at $659 I think...anyone? reps will be given

·
Registered
232 Posts
Powerhouse Ftw
+1 gonna have to go with PowerHouse. You cant beat the service from Mike or Brett. They ALWAYS answer their phone!!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys, im sticking with the spydershaft, i need a 3.5" d/s due to the drop on my car...dont need any rubbing in the tunnel

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im going with spydershaft because it has proven itself and is the correct measurements..

random fact, turning 21 in 4 hours bitches!!! time to get crunk

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got your message the other day and called back today...whoever answered the phone didnt have a clue as to what was going on..."oh, we have a sale?" um ya...

ill call yall tomorrow and place the order

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
im going with spydershaft because it has proven itself and is the correct measurements..

random fact, turning 21 in 4 hours bitches!!! time to get crunk

I definitely see your point, I would probably go with the Spydershaft if our car was very lowered too, but the Coast would also be in mind fa sho.

Congrats man!! Word of advice, don't get near Zip, Tiller, or any of those "****'s" tonight. :shiftyeyes

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
Congrats man!! Word of advice, don't get near Zip, Tiller, or any of those "****'s" tonight.
+1 on that...or else you'll have another problem with "rubbing in the tunnel"...except it won't be YOUR driveshaft doing the rubbing...:shiftyeyes

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
No idea...

But happy birthday btw :lol

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Happy birthday.

I can't find anything cheaper than JPC sir. And Spydershaft is probably the most hated on/ best performing driveshaft. I love the **** out of mine, no problems and it has been in 2 cars.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you said u packaged it yourself? better be something cool in there..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts