Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My check engine light has been on for about 2 weeks now. I've had it tested and the codes came as O2 sensors B1 Sensor 2. I replaced the sensor and come to find out the wiring to the sensor was melted. I then took it to a shop they replaced the wiring. They reset the computer told me to drive it 50 miles. I drove it 15 and it came on again. they then told me that it might be the computer? Can someone please help me with this? It wold make my DAY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
730 Posts
check the grounds if its a melted wire you could have a short somewhere
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top