1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
mods?

·
Registered
659 Posts
car sounds good, you can see spots where the paint was sprayed uneven. Flat black is hard to lay down.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Nice car man

But I've never been able to wrap my head around the flat black paint jobs with the all black wheel, its so hard to see where the wheel ends and the tire begins, just looks like to much black to me.

Other then that its great, sounds good to

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yeah, only way I would go flat black is on a Euro car and i'm pretty sure the paint would cost more than I make a year to get it flawless.

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
nice car man

but i've never been able to wrap my head around the flat black paint jobs with the all black wheel, its so hard to see where the wheel ends and the tire begins, just looks like to much black to me.

Other then that its great, sounds good to
mad max!!!

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
I'm seriously considering a flat black vehicle wrap.

I can't post the video because im at work, but search for a 2011 5.0 flat black vehicle wrap on youtube :drool

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice ride...though u were gonna burn some rubber there for a minute

·
Registered
458 Posts
that was 3 weeks ago... 2 weeks ago it was towed, what happened to it? is it fixed?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Burnout and a little Motor view would have been great. It looks good sounds and great I painted my car flat black to hide its horrible body. Not a lot of rust just a lot of imperfections.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
That was only his 1sy or 2nd post. I wonder as well where it went

·
Registered
488 Posts
i dig it. i like the rims

1 - 20 of 29 Posts