Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just wanted to pass along that our new website is up and running. It has taken a little longer than expected however we wanted to make sure it was running 100%.

The website is easier to navigate, loads faster, and is much nicer!

One of the things you will notice on our new site is the SPP(Special Pricing Program) Box on the left hand side. That is our new membership program. In a nutshell become a member for a ONE TIME fee of $49.99 and purchase from us at discount levels of 5%++ on every order. If you don't save $49.99 in the first year that you are a member you can cancel your membership and get a full refund! As a member you will receive a unique membership card and website log in.

Also due since we have implemented this new program we will no longer be offering forum discounts. I know I know but we want to make sure that our SPP members get the full benefits of the program.

In other great news we have just received our new "We Bleed Speed" T-Shirts. We have a limited run of 200. The best part of this is when you purchase a T-Shirt you will be entered to win a $500 Gift Certificate. Pictures and links to purchase shirts will be up shortly. The shirts are available in White or Black and will run $24.95.

Also if you spend $250 or more you will receive a Free T-Shirt and raffle ticket! Offer is good while supplies last.

Also don't forget to join us on Facebook. We will be updating the page with new products and specials! Click here to join!

Now visit our new website by clicking HERE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts