Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Collector item for sure!

Wouldn't be surprised to see one of these (or this one) on Barrett Jackson sometime in the future. I want to see some Cobra R's up on the block as well!!

Sn95s are so neglected..

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Just so you know, a 9-mile 1994 SVT Cobra Pace Car was sold at the January 2011 Barrett-Jackson for $33,000.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Just so you know, a 9-mile 1994 SVT Cobra Pace Car was sold at the January 2011 Barrett-Jackson for $33,000.
Oh wow!! I must have missed it :(.

Still can't wait to see some cobra R's come out of the wood works. Maybe in another 20 years of sitting around people will recognize their importance..

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Oh wow!! I must have missed it :(.

Still can't wait to see some cobra R's come out of the wood works. Maybe in another 20 years of sitting around people will recognize their importance..
Cobra R's pop up from time to time on ebay that are in protective bubbles with single digit miles still.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Cobra R's pop up from time to time on ebay that are in protective bubbles with single digit miles still.
Yea. The last one I saw had like 5,000~ miles. Went for around $25,000. Which is a steal IMHO..

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
A couple months ago there was one with like 7 miles on it and it was stored in an air tight bubble and had a $70k price tag if I remember correctly

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Yea. The last one I saw had like 5,000~ miles. Went for around $25,000. Which is a steal IMHO..
yeah that is a hell of a steal for such a limited production muscle car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts