Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know wrong forum but I wanted to show my thanks you can move it...

Mustang in the start Feb 7th purchased
1000$ Cash 1500 loan

Expenses
Timing Belt 37.99
Injector Cleaner 4.00
Paper Towels 2.99
2 Wire brushes 8.99
PB Blaster 4.00
Simple Green 3.99
Spray Paint (for rust) 3.99

The things that are wrong
1.Rust on the shock towers
2.Rust underneath passenger side floorboard
3.Power steering leaks
4.Injector need cleaned
5.needs oil changed and spark plugs changed
6.door doesnt lock driver side
7.engine is dirtyish
8.needs tires
9.emergency brake needs adjusted
10.needs alignment
11. needs timing belt (done)

And many more things that will come

But despite all that when I thought I was going to kill myself because I had no idea what I got myself into...

People on the ModdedMustangs forum helped me with everything
....Priceless

just want to say sierously thanks guys if it wasnt for you I would have no idea what to do

·
Registered
569 Posts
thats why were here...good luck and dont get discouraged

·
Registered
437 Posts
There is alot of knowledge on this forum, I picked up my car in May of 2006, and everything I have done was suggested or advised on this forum. No one has steered me wrong not one time, that's why I continue to come back day after day!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey check this out Tiller88 You bought your stang for 1000.00 cash your gonna wish you had my deal probably. I got my stang for get this......... "$650.00!!" Rear main seal leaking. Needs new suspension, Trans needs to be rebuilt but I purchased a rebuilt one with a shift kit in it with 400 miles on it from a guy changing his stang to a T5 manuel. Brakes need redone. I havent decided if I want to go 5 lug cause thats going to cost me alot of cash. I like to buy most things brand new. Car has 115k miles on it. Oh yeah its got surface rust but no dmg to the metal<no holes> All you guys I am going to pick your brain. I'm no mechanic expert. I plan on fixing this all myself instead of having a mechanic do it for me. Still has Balls!!! I street raced it before the trans took a dump and beat a stock 2005 stang and a stock Chevy Monte Carlo SS.
MySpace

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Hey check this out Tiller88 You bought your stang for 1000.00 cash your gonna wish you had my deal probably. I got my stang for get this......... "$650.00!!" Rear main seal leaking. Needs new suspension, Trans needs to be rebuilt but I purchased a rebuilt one with a shift kit in it with 400 miles on it from a guy changing his stang to a T5 manuel. Brakes need redone. I havent decided if I want to go 5 lug cause thats going to cost me alot of cash. I like to buy most things brand new. Car has 115k miles on it. Oh yeah its got surface rust but no dmg to the metal<no holes> All you guys I am going to pick your brain. I'm no mechanic expert. I plan on fixing this all myself instead of having a mechanic do it for me. Still has Balls!!! I street raced it before the trans took a dump and beat a stock 2005 stang and a stock Chevy Monte Carlo SS.
MySpace
Man you have no idea what bad is:D

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Bare shell, no engine and no trans, no suspension for 250.00?
dude you should have saw my car in real life when i first got it,it didnt have any rust on it but it was a ****ing piece of ****.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts