Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Hey check this out Tiller88 You bought your stang for 1000.00 cash your gonna wish you had my deal probably. I got my stang for get this......... "$650.00!!" Rear main seal leaking. Needs new suspension, Trans needs to be rebuilt but I purchased a rebuilt one with a shift kit in it with 400 miles on it from a guy changing his stang to a T5 manuel. Brakes need redone. I havent decided if I want to go 5 lug cause thats going to cost me alot of cash. I like to buy most things brand new. Car has 115k miles on it. Oh yeah its got surface rust but no dmg to the metal<no holes> All you guys I am going to pick your brain. I'm no mechanic expert. I plan on fixing this all myself instead of having a mechanic do it for me. Still has Balls!!! I street raced it before the trans took a dump and beat a stock 2005 stang and a stock Chevy Monte Carlo SS.
MySpace
Man you have no idea what bad is:D

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Bare shell, no engine and no trans, no suspension for 250.00?
dude you should have saw my car in real life when i first got it,it didnt have any rust on it but it was a ****ing piece of ****.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.