Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, and girls. I joined a while back but have been busy here lately. I started out here with a 2002 GT w/ Nitrous. Then got a 2007 and built it up while on deployment. Got back and sold it to go to the dark side, Dodge Charger. I bought it in Jan. and about a month ago I gave it up. Nice car, but not me. So I traded it in for an 03 Centennial GT Vert. It has 62k miles and Manual. Mod: Upper plenum (C&L), SCT Tuner, Bama Tune, Steeda Lowering Springs, and 95 Cobra Rims wrapped in Sumitumo tires. I live and work on Camp Lejeune, NC. USMC/0311 for all my brothers on here. I get out in July and Ill be heading home to North Ga. I look forward to chatting with u guys. Thanks, Jarrod

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site. What are you doing after you get out?
I plan to join the reserves, (have to go to Montgomery, Ala) and make my way up to State Trooper. I will probly do 4 yrs of PD or Sheriffs Dept. I have a few leads to both, so we will see what happens. Either way I will be a trooper. lol.

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. Where is home? The unemployement rate for military is horrible. Which is crazy. But Im sure you will do fine. You thinking about construction or anything?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Hopefully just pass through. I have to be up there for an Army/ life long friend's family reunion next summer.
It's too damn hot there in the summer to stick around.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
lol. Where is home? The unemployement rate for military is horrible. Which is crazy. But Im sure you will do fine. You thinking about construction or anything?
The burbs of Chicago. Yea it sucks. My friends are doing ok though that are back home now. Im gonna start with college and work my way up from there hopefully. And i don't plan on doing anymore construction, its not fun anymore. Maybe realtor.

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fun

The burbs of Chicago. Yea it sucks. My friends are doing ok though that are back home now. Im gonna start with college and work my way up from there hopefully. And i don't plan on doing anymore construction, its not fun anymore. Maybe realtor.
What?!?!? Not fun anymore? lol. I bet. Patroling gets old after a while too. lol. I have a buddy lookin into realtor as well. Can make some good money. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
What?!?!? Not fun anymore? lol. I bet. Patroling gets old after a while too. lol. I have a buddy lookin into realtor as well. Can make some good money. Good luck bro.
The navy ruined it for me lol. Im thinking Seal or EOD if they let me back in. But yea thanks, you too. And post up some pics of the ride.

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I posted some on the media forum. Idk how the quality is on the image, but I tried. lol. I would def try seals. I also have a buddy thats getting out with me and wanted to go to Seals. They keep telling him no bc they wont take prior enlisted. But idk. Im married and want to be home with the wife and be a trooper. lol. Let me know if I didnt upload the images right though. Not used to this site. Its been a while. lol.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I posted some on the media forum. Idk how the quality is on the image, but I tried. lol. I would def try seals. I also have a buddy thats getting out with me and wanted to go to Seals. They keep telling him no bc they wont take prior enlisted. But idk. Im married and want to be home with the wife and be a trooper. lol. Let me know if I didnt upload the images right though. Not used to this site. Its been a while. lol.
I think id be fine for the mental part of the seals, but some of the physical I'm not sure about. But I would need to train for a good year though.

And if you have a photobucket account, use that. Upload it to the site and use the IMG code and copy and paste here. Majority on here use it to post.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
^ Hey welcome aboard! Great to have another Centennial Vert here! I bought mine new at the dealer in '03... not much OEM left on mine though lol.

Don't know if you ever saw the spec sheet ... here's a copy

Love to see more pics of your Centennial !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts