Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Handz what is the closeness of black to lava?

just trying to settle inner-turmoil

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Looks pretty goopy man, i mean GOOPY, lol. I think the best way to apply that would really be a DA, get a thinner coat and better coverage per oz.

Looks like it should be called a sealant and put in a tall 16oz bottle, lol.

Hey Handz, any insight into the ingredients in black specifically? Does it have a good measurable wax content or is it based more on sythetic polymers?

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its applies VERY well with a DA. CG chemists made it thinner so its easy to apply. It does have alot of Wax in, but its blended with Synthetic polymers to provide longevity. The best part is it applies and removes Effortlessly.

Mike Phillips from Autogeek just did a video on BLACK as well. And he shows how easy it removes.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Are you a rep for them? Has anybody on here used this?
Every watch the Chemical Guys vids? Thats Handz lol

So yea, he's a rep haha.

What a sweet job i have to say, detail stuff and try new products all day long. Hard life lol

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldnt say I am a "Rep". I am the YouTube Video Guy. I am also Head of Training at Smart Detailing University........ So yeah, I play with wax all day and make youtube video.

I had fun on this Boss302 Laguna Seca. Sexy Sexy Car. Was so cool to play with.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Watch a bunch of his vids and you get to see some really sweet rides. So jealous he gets to play w/ them all the time. :drool

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Boss 302 is the best IMO, maybe that lotus or that Phantom, but to be honest, those are missing that badass factory

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I was looking at your hand gestures more than anything else lol

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
HAHA ME TOO

very animated this one is, but im sure thats why they picked him for the vids.

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments on the videos lol.

I try to make them fun and interesting. I see so many videos online for detailing thats a so boring.... I wanna make mine fun an interesting.

If you guys have any requests that you wanna see in a video, let me know!!!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Thanks for the comments on the videos lol.

I try to make them fun and interesting. I see so many videos online for detailing thats a so boring.... I wanna make mine fun an interesting.

If you guys have any requests that you wanna see in a video, let me know!!!
Lets see Ezyme or project J97 or one of those CG waxes that require a secured loan haha.

Ezyme is kind of a dream wax for me because its all natural, unbleached, VERY high carnauba content, i think it would leave a stupid wet look.

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ezyme is my FAVORITE wax. Its all i use on my stang now. Here is a few pics of my Stang with Ezyme

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Holy **** that first reflection shot is bomb dude.

Is that paint factory paint fully corrected? Looks pretty fresh man.

Dang i want that now good job Handz, talk to the man about a sample for a forum friend haha!

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, thats factory paint fully corrected except the bumpers, cause i wanted some rock chips gone.

Here is some more pimp reflections with Ezyme. The 2nd pic is money.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Can you compare black to lava, and what exactly is going on within lava?

that is a great shot

yeah I'd like to see a trial size of ezyme you know 1-3 oz, since we came up with it, you might just have to get us hooked up ;)

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

that is a great shot

yeah I'd like to see a trial size of ezyme you know 1-3 oz, since we came up with it, you might just have to get us hooked up ;)
X2

I would love to see some info on lava and a trial size of ezyme come out

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Handz I tell you what else I would like to see...

Maybe a thread of all the LSP's you have tried and what you thought about them...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts

that is a great shot

Wow, those are some great shots. Would love to get my hands on some E-zyme, but just a little out of my price range. Maybe some day.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts