Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
I want to try this soooooo bad but can't dish out another 100+ dollars on a wax. Who wants to split it ;). I'll front the money, I just want the container.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts

You guys know how i like CG waxes, this one has been on my radar....

****...again.

Who wants to buy 2 pots of Fuzion like RIGHT NOW for 120 bucks....lol

Damn you sonic, youre the reason i spend so much on detailing...lol

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres a point of view

your fuzions will sell for 60 easy at least.. (but trust me and keep one atleast until spring)

so that's guaranteed money, so just buy it :D

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
heres a point of view

your fuzions will sell for 60 easy at least.. (but trust me and keep one atleast until spring)

so that's guaranteed money, so just buy it :D
Nothing is guaranteed man, lol. Im not dropping 120 on another wax when i need more MFs/Pads/QD.

Plus i have a wax coming in from CG tomorrow, who knows, maybe its celeste! haha (cross your fingers) I guessing its either BLACK or 5050.

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Nothing is guaranteed man, lol. Im not dropping 120 on another wax when i need more MFs/Pads/QD.

Plus i have a wax coming in from CG tomorrow, who knows, maybe its celeste! haha (cross your fingers) I guessing its either BLACK or 5050.
Empty your fuzion and sell the refill. Then buy Celeste and redo your wax test alongside whatever you bought*hoping for 5050* :yes

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:gayfight2:
Empty your fuzion and sell the refill. Then buy Celeste and redo your wax test alongside whatever you bought*hoping for 5050* :yes
x2

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I have both pots already, 2 full pots. For now im wanting to just sell one, probably gonna stock up on MFs and Pads

And my new CG wax ill probably get a full review/writeup of its own.

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
I have both pots already, 2 full pots. For now im wanting to just sell one, probably gonna stock up on MFs and Pads

And my new CG wax ill probably get a full review/writeup of its own.
Gah! I'm excited :gayfight2: haven't had much to read in this section lately. Son1c didn't take enough pics of the Banana Armour for me to be satisfied :bubba:

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Nahhhh. Gonna make ma baby shine like the sun. I keep hearing that yellow cars are only driven by douchebags :bash:. Also contemplating painting my wheels black...not sure if chrome->black would be an easy transition though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts