Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I could be wrong, but I don't think so. At least when I was going to order the other day, no one mentioned one.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
^That's what I'm getting ready to buy as well. Just have to transfer my Christmas cash onto my card :p

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Lots of good brands out there..I dont know why you think CG is the only decent one out there. They make some decent stuff but they are not the best.
What are you looking to buy. Ultima makes great products as does Menzerna, CarPro but i have no idea what to tell you is good unless I know what your looking for

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Lots of good brands out there..I dont know why you think CG is the only decent one out there. They make some decent stuff but they are not the best.
What are you looking to buy. Ultima makes great products as does Menzerna, CarPro but i have no idea what to tell you is good unless I know what your looking for
/\ This

CG makes good paste wax and I like their QD's quite a lot. I have had very good experience with their soaps as well as one of Ultima's Soap. CG is just kinda a one stop shop but they don't make the best of everything.

DC memberships will get you quite a few CG products very, very cheap.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking to buy some paste wax, some leather cleaner, glass cleaner, some sort of engine degreser, some kind of compound to get rid of swirls by hand since I don't have access to an electrical outlet. Also any recommendations to make my black car look good

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Cg XXX wax, meguiars glass cleaner concentrate, meguiars APC+ for wheels tires and engine. Nothing really gonna help by hand for swirls. Poor boys black hole is a good glaze to hide swirls and make dark paints really wet looking.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
+1 on the black hole, mothers tire and wheel cleaner is the best IMO, APC for the engine, and CG for their leather cleaner and conditioner. CG also for Pete's 53 wax, looks amazing on black.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As far as the leather and plastic pieces I could stick with ch products and would be ok? Or is there something that offers better protection since I'm in college and don't have the time to wash the car as much as I would like to

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
for trim and tire..I really really like CarPro PERL mixed at 1:1 so you double the amount of product mixing it 50/50 with water and it gives a nice smooth satin look not real glossy and cheap looking

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
PERL is only thing I will use on my tires. I like it on trim to it doesn't last as long as uttg. But it gives a deeper black look

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I love UTTG for trim, makes the trim bead like a nuba. Last time I tried black fire's tire gel and wasn't that impressed.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I like MEGS APC+ its only $12 a gallon and can be mixed for normal use 10: for engines, wheels and tires and interiors like 32:1 so you get alot of product for the money.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts