Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I guess if you like the ******* lifted 4wd sound, you might like it. I heard one w/ glasspacks back when, and it doesn't sound good.

* I forgot cherry bomb started making regular mufflers, which I have never heard. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
glasspacks ftl

·
Registered
11 Posts
does any one have cherry bomb/glasspack type mufflers on there 5.0, i have one on my 78 cutlass 260ci v8 and it makes that sound like a big block but i wanna hear them on a 5.0
when i read this i started laughin. i would laugh if i ever heard them on a stang and throw rocks at it

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
when i read this i started laughin. i would laugh if i ever heard them on a stang and throw rocks at it
hey u never throw rocks at a stang...........

throw them at the owner!!!! :)

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
i heard a few months back that cherry bombs were making a come back. Never saw it...and never heard anything after the one or two times I heard the two words "cherry bombs" come out of someone's mouth.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
They made a comeback when every ******* started lifted there trucks 10" off the ground with stock sized tires. Also, whoever in the hell said something about throwing rocks at a stang, I will throw old chevy parts in your front seat, tape a "I love Chevy"s on your bumper and stick it on youtube. You don't diss stangs and you never throw something at a stang

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
does any one have cherry bomb/glasspack type mufflers on there 5.0, i have one on my 78 cutlass 260ci v8 and it makes that sound like a big block but i wanna hear them on a 5.0
not mine. i THINK this is a 5.0. fellas? i'm not real familiar with these things.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Cherry Bombs are JUNK

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well i really dought that video really represented the sound of that car very well.......im not defending glasspacks at all......but i tried doin a sound clip of when i took my mufflers off and the digital camera did have the best sound recording because the video sounds like the car with the mufflers on it....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts