Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw this CL ad, of a guy selling a GT front bumper with chin spoiler on, i asked if i can just buy the spoiler, he said he'll just give me the spoiler for free because he decided to trash the bumper (I woulda taken it if i had space)..
Anyways great guy, he was going to give me some Fog lights but i dint know how to wire them :(

Anyways, i think it made a nice diffrence,

Ignore the quality and hoodpins, just trying them out

Before:

Now:

And Funny thing,

I was playing around with some buttons under the steering wheel,
And turns out i have these in my car

Random cop lights,

Really weird haha :D

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
The lip make huge difference. Ever mustang should have had it stock

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yea its a NIGHT & DAY difference. That piece is a must.
Nice illegal lights up front :no

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
"Flush" meaning the chin spoiler is lined up with the front edge of our bumper, leaving about 1/2" gap on the sides (fender well). Like how you have it right now.... (me too!)

The correct way is to line the chin to the side/fender edge of the bumper.

·
Registered
402 Posts
"Flush" meaning the chin spoiler is lined up with the front edge of our bumper, leaving about 1/2" gap on the sides (fender well). Like how you have it right now.... (me too!)

It depends where you buy it from because mine is flush all around... smooth with the front bumper and fender wells.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
It depends where you buy it from because mine is flush all around... smooth with the front bumper and fender wells.
some aftermarket ones will flush up both ends, but OPs in not that kind of aftermarket...his will only flush one way

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts

Id like to talk to the genius at Ford the decided it was a good idea to have it sit back from the rest of the bumper. Maybe they had a promo meeting with budwiser that day?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Id like to talk to the genius at Ford the decided it was a good idea to have it sit back from the rest of the bumper. Maybe they had a promo meeting with budwiser that day?
well the 03-04 mach one is based on the original mach one...care to look at the placement of it's chin

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
see how the chin is flush with the wheel well and not the front of the bumper :yes

looks flush with the front also

after market parts never fit the same as stock, if you ask me it would look retarted moved back from the front edge of the bumper

mines from AM and sits the same as the OPs and i think it looks fine

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
looks flush with the front also

after market parts never fit the same as stock, if you ask me it would look retarted moved back from the front edge of the bumper
they look so much better when the the fronts not flush though...after having my v6's lip flush on the front and not on the back i thought it looked good...until i set it next to a buddies mach and saw the difference...next day i shifted it to mach OE location and i couldn't be happier:yes

if you look at my sig my mach lip isn't flush with the front bumper but flush with the wheel wells

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
IDK i like mine flush with the front, that also keeps it from getting ripped off in my drive way.

flush up front looks WAYYYY BETTER just my .02

1 - 20 of 27 Posts