Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has attempted to make /fabricate a chin spoiler for our cars? Im sure its not that hard if you find the right materials. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, kindda low on funds so i was brainstorming. I guess i would try to make one but if it turned out looking too "ghetto" then i wouldnt install it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, kindda low on funds so i was brainstorming. I guess i would try to make one but if it turned out too "ghetto" looking the i wouldnt install it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seriously, here's a picture of mine from American Muscle. All together it was $140 (thats for the part, with shipping included, and a shop to install it) and trust me, its worth it:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just for the record, I have a body shop I work at in NY, but for the who knows how many time, I live in a hotel room right now because Im stationed in WI for the army. None of my tools are out here. so yes, I paid a shop $40 to install it.

·
Registered
3 Posts

This pic is off a Saturn Ion Redline forum.....and for 15 dollars, thats a garage door sealer from Home depot, and some double stick tape. Doesn't look half bad either. I think for that cheap, I'm gonna try it this weekend and post some pics. Why spend 140 when you don't have to....well I guess 100 if you can take your balls out of your purse and do it yourself....

B

·
0 Posts
Just for the record, I have a body shop I work at in NY, but for the who knows how many time, I live in a hotel room right now because Im stationed in WI for the army. None of my tools are out here. so yes, I paid a shop $40 to install it.
Sorry bro, I dont buy it I have been in the army for a few years.:usa I know you get paid TDY and that every Army base have a crafts shop where you can rent a bay for 5$ an hour.... I think you just got lazy... :no

1 - 20 of 21 Posts