Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Mustangs are a popular platform and with all the hand held flash programmers out there you can pick one up for a good price, the advantage to them over a chip is they don't have to be sent back to be re-burned every time something little is done...

Get a hand held tuner... either
SCT
Sniper
or Predeator or w.e they are called

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
OK....you went into more specifics, but still get a tuner.

Oh and OMZ....are you and 86GT friends? Ya both are sporting the tortured wet cat in avie....his is better haha

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
OK....you went into more specifics, but still get a tuner.

Oh and OMZ....are you and 86GT friends? Ya both are sporting the tortured wet cat in avie....his is better haha
yes and no, mine is better cause its cute!!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
a tuner is always a good idea, personally SCT or sniper diablo sucks

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
i like my diablo....and they all the pretty much the same thing. Its all user preference.
diablo is a great usability if you can find a tuner that still uses it, they are getting slack on their can tunes as well

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah it will help, im just not a fan of their software it is really odd,

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
is it worth it to buy a chip or tune for my 2007 v6 if a already got a cold air and axle back
Its worth a few HP. If you have an auto its worth it, it its a stick its a toss up. Some people do not feel the gains. I have Xcal3s for cheap, but cannot custom tune the 07+ due to all the money SCT wants from me to upgrade. The stock SCT tunes work great on mostly stock cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts