Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
well why do you need 3 gauges and why do u need different rotors? just lookin to spend money?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
wtf lol come on man...what u have done to your car already? and what do u do it with?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol normal bolt ons and i just **** around on weekends dd nothing serious mostly for picking up girls haha

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ok so your a virgin. thats clear haha jk

how much u have to spend?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Drilled and slotted rotors will really only benefit you if you run the snot out of you car daily. The gauge cluster is just something from another category but I suppose if you think it will help you out you can get it. Are there any other options? Price range?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
If you are not going for the high end performance aspect but want a some to toy with I would drop it down with some super sport springs and new caster/camber plates. It will lower your center of gravity but still give you that aggressive stance.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
got a catback?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Chin spoiler? Short throw shifter? If its even a 5 speed

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
If you are going for looks drop it ( save your stock springs you never know) chin spoiler,tint your tail lights and get a sequential kit for them. Then hid's

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i'd say a vibrating passenger seat for the "girls"

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
butt warmers = swamp ass

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
swamp ass = bitches giving rim jobs :puke

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Edit I suck at life

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
****!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
quadruple post

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
butt warmers= hops in the car damn its hot takes of the shirt thinking thats the problem but that was just your plan to get a better view of the tits then you shut it off so you avoid swamp ass. It would work with your avatar girl

1 - 20 of 27 Posts