Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody work some chop magic and show me what Vivian would look like with that damned light bar please? I'm not sold on it - but meh - let's see...

Oh - And if anyone wants to make me a new sig, that would be SWEET. I've been sig less for a while now....dangerous curves sign and a curvy road maybe?

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SWEET! Now how do I save it....

Yeah I just can't get into the light bar....thanks for doing this though! Reps!

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait - can you make the sign say "Dangerous Curves" ??

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
<----Vert does not have a light bar.

Yet :shiftyeyes

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yay! I've wanted a new sig for a looooong time! Thank you SO much! It's perfect!

As for the light bar - I just can't connect with it. I guess I'm a purest....the old ones didn't have it... Don't hate it, just don't crave it....you know?

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I have seen several. I like the way they look with the cover over the back seats but it's not very practical for the way I use my car. :dunno

Got other things I wanna spend $ on first.... ;)

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You wouldn't be you if you didn't! ;)

Want to do some under the hood dress up - painted pieces I think....was talking about doing carbon fiber stuff but I like the painted look better. Still debating but we're knee deep in bills for the work we've done on the house lately so car parts are at the bottom of the list.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
:D

i think painted would look better with your car. i dont think carbon fiber would flow as well.

i know how the whole bills thing goes... i just moved AGAIN and started a new job AGAIN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts