Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need someone to design something for me. i need a fake technology company logo about 500 pix wide and 200 tall. those are guidelines though. i need it to say"Intrepid Systems. Making Small Business Less Small and More Business" with like an aircraft carrier logo on it. as long as you can make it work IDC how you do it. png is the preffered file format. need this before the 20th for a competition im doing so before that would be great :D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
i need someone to design something for me. i need a fake technology company logo about 500 pix wide and 200 tall. those are guidelines though. i need it to say"Intrepid Systems. Making Small Business Less Small and More Business" with like an aircraft carrier logo on it. as long as you can make it work IDC how you do it. png is the preffered file format. need this before the 20th for a competition im doing so before that would be great :D
Can you elaborate a bit? What do you mean by a "fake" technology company logo? Do you just mean the company Intrepid Systems is fake?

The design just needs to be text and some form of aircraft graphics 500x200 correct?

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you elaborate a bit? What do you mean by a "fake" technology company logo? Do you just mean the company Intrepid Systems is fake?

The design just needs to be text and some form of aircraft graphics 500x200 correct?
yeah its a fake company lol. thats all the requirements I have. that and make it look cool. the size is a guideline even. if you want it to be bigger than go for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts