Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
incase anybody is bored :D

here is my car

those are the best pics i have right now.. i'll take more if you need me to.. just use whichever pic would be easiest.. anyways, what i want is it to be lowered just a little if that's possible, with white bullitts.. here are some pics to work with

and if you're super bored, you can make my whole car black with black bullitts :D

and i'd like to see what the car would look like lowered a little with FR500s too

if it's too much trouble then just let me know..

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, that looks pretty good i think. thanks dude!

+rep

·
Registered
140 Posts
bwal I think it would look better with black bullets, it would break up all the white it looks good though

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
that doesn't look half bad BWALO

do it

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bwal I think it would look better with black bullets, it would break up all the white it looks good though
hmm, i don't know. i'd like to see black bullitts too. 98musclestang, pretty pleaasseeee? :D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
here's the white with black bullitts...

and I've been trying to get this car to go from white to black, and this is the most I can come up with... :lol

98 might know a way to make a white car black, and look a little more real, whatever I did turned all the dark shadows into what looks like dust, lol ...so I'd wait for him... I think he said something about being out of town this weekend though...

Reactions: BWAL

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that looks pretty cool italistang. the black to white fade doesn't look to bad either lol. thanks man, +rep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts