Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
My name is Brett and i drive a 2001 black onyx Lexus is300. Live all da way up hur in da good ole state of Wisco. Mr. Blurrr invited me in since he was continually showing me stuff on here. Seemed like a good bunch of people, and heck who doesn't want another pound of rice to go with their mullets and cut off jean shorts.... So i normally fall fast... and i think i love you guys.

love always
Brett

Reactions: RDY4WAR

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:wave

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

ill get updated and better ones tomorrow. Heres meh butt

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
that looks like a Honda...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, a honda with RWD and supra powerplant. then yes, a honda

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Whale cum

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
whalecum nice lexus dude my wife wants one for a DD but i refuse to get rid of her (my) truck lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha must say she has good taste. They make some really nice cars these days. but ha i cant blame u, id like a truck as well.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i was actually looking for one of those but got the stang instead:) i replaced the clutch with an exeede and dual mass flywheel with a light weight fidanza on my friends IS300 at the beginning of the year its a whole other car now way more fun to drive and its quick...that little 3.0 inline 2jz is a good engine

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, gotta love the 2jz! haha. well most of the time. its a dick of an engine sometimes. like when it comes to changing the spark plugs. psh eff that noise! Remove the intake mani, throttle body, 7 bolts. then theres a coil every other cyl. and three wires into each cyl as it is. yeah fun stuff. oh dont forget the coolant line on the intake mani either. gah. anyway. yeah i love the 2j regardless.

ha HEY smooth! its been forever! i ventured back to streetfast recently to find....it no longer existed.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Ya streetfast expired. . . . . . blacksunshine pan into some trouble and couldnt run it anymore. weems is one the main guys here too. and if you remember socal. . . well shes pregnant lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts