1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok in the end of 08 i will have a website selling all this
for now I'm going to start slow on here first though for the time being

MOTORS!
V6performance motors down to bone stock oem replace motors! I'll build them!
Will be done in front of an ASE Certified Tech for year and years.
Motor can built for big power, small power, mid range power!
you want n/a motor set up!? you go it!
s/c-you got it
turbo- you got it
nitrous- yes that too!
garunteed much lower pricing then delk and SSMS
parts a ALL QUALITY PARTS!. price will be around the $4k-$6k ranges usually depending on set up
if you dont have a block to send me then its going to be a little more money, also that price does no include shipping.
compare that price to $7k-9k engine from DELK and SSMS that will charge for your core motor, and $7k is only stage 2 heads, and those motor DO NOT come with lower and upper intakes!

PM me for details and pricing!

WINDSTAR INTAKES:
I do NOT make a kit for now nor am I 100% i will ever. But I'm selling the intake with bolts and gaskets for $80 SHIPPED in the US! These flow MUCH better then stock and gains are about 15rwtq and 8rwhp estimated and more with CAI!
MAKE NOTE THESE ARE 96-98 STYLE WINDSTAR INTAKES! will only work on split port motors

PM me for pricing and details!

PORTING!

send me your upper or lower intake and i'll port it for $100 plus shipping
unfortunately i do not weld off EGR ports nor delete the IMRC's YET!
but i will in the future!

SPLIT PORT SWAPS
Single port 94-98 V6 3.8L mustangs this ones for you. you can gain about 40hp with a split port swap! I will be selling these slowly.
what it will come with:
99-04 cylinder heads
99-04 lower intake
99-04 upper intake
split port fuel rail
gaskets and head bolts

if you desire a Windstar intake let me know

if you have any questions or concerns please PM me instead of posting!
its much easier to see that i have a new inbox then go and look for this thread!

thank you!

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
So, are you be a vendor now or are you just trying to get a feel for what the demand is out there?

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
He is not a vendor. but, he may have to become one if he is starting to offer services here. its one thing to sell something here or there but if he is starting a business. its vendor time.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
chris, do you have a business license or a route through which to file any claims? are you insuring your work or just offering it as is and no warranty of any sort?

some people may like the piece of mind of a registered and insured business transaction through a licensed business, but for now, you do not need to subscribe to be a vendor.

good luck offering these services. good luck with your business in the future. do note that if you start a business and advertise publicly here at MM, you will be requested to subscribe for vendor status.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i guess i'd be a vendor
how would i go about that?
im trying to start slowly a website
ive been hoping the demand is slow like the engines are now
the windstar intakes seems to be going fast though

and yes acmillr for now i want to get a feel for the demand
eventually i will have to realistically move on to V8 motor and performance to make any real money or a business out of it.
i will also do v6 performance though. =)

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Sounds good Chris, good luck. and once you become a business. we will hook yah up with a vendors section accordingly if you so wish to advertise on here :)

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chris, do you have a business license or a route through which to file any claims? are you insuring your work or just offering it as is and no warranty of any sort?

some people may like the piece of mind of a registered and insured business transaction through a licensed business, but for now, you do not need to subscribe to be a vendor.

good luck offering these services. good luck with your business in the future. do note that if you start a business and advertise publicly here at MM, you will be requested to subscribe for vendor status.
thank you for that note :)
and thank you for the luck as well as everyone else:D

for now its not a business though
im hoping when im done with my car my small business will form slowly
im 18 almost 19
i'd rather grow slowly
my future plans consist of built V6 motors with a turbo kit or s/c kit on it ready to go!
as well as turbo kits as soon as Andy retires from it for good
also turbo kits for V8s as well at cheaper then $6k im hoping for
right now im focus just on whats listed above

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
well i guess i'd be a vendor
how would i go about that?
im trying to start slowly a website
ive been hoping the demand is slow like the engines are now
the windstar intakes seems to be going fast though

and yes acmillr for now i want to get a feel for the demand
eventually i will have to realistically move on to V8 motor and performance to make any real money or a business out of it.
i will also do v6 performance though. =)
vendor pays 35/month for their own forum. contact joe for more info on where to paypal your payments

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man.... i didnt know you were so young... its cool to see younger people getting into cars heavy.... good luck with everything..
thank you :)

theres a few guys out here like that
my buddy knows a 19year old that owns a performance shop for imports and gets deals and discount prices on over 15 different dealers let alone performance places such as summit

also has a dyno there
and a civic with a acura TL eninge in it and turbo'd 4XXwhp...in like a 2,000lb car:eek:

all at the age of 19
i dont want all that right now lol im just building a foundation for the future

this is the only site I have mentioned my site about

eventually in 1-2years you will see MUCH more products for the V6 and MUCH more for V8 guys!
as well as High performance motors such as high CR all motor freak
then low compression motors with turbo kits on them ready to go:cool:500-600+rwhp
im hoping for higher but right now im keeping it small:yes

·
Registered
587 Posts
"(I can resurface your crank but I do will not assemble a motor with old pistons and rods!)" May want to edit "but i do will not"...great site though, will deffinitely be buying from you

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"(I can resurface your crank but I do will not assemble a motor with old pistons and rods!)" May want to edit "but i do will not"...great site though, will deffinitely be buying from you
thank you for the heads up :), kinda just made it last night lol

after brandon only 1 more V6 will get the special for the engines btw

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
wow chris wish u the best!!

good luck bro

i will buy from u.. when i get the money :p {i'm serious}

1 - 20 of 22 Posts