Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone have done this year?

We don't do much inside except for the tree.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little inside and a little outside, we're certainly no Griswalds.
I loooove all those windows in front.
Wreaths on windows always looks so pretty to me. But if it isn't multicolor and/or flashing it's not cool enough for my dad.

·
2013 5.0
2,983 Posts
I loooove all those windows in front.
Wreaths on windows always looks so pretty to me. But if it isn't multicolor and/or flashing it's not cool enough for my dad.
My wife actually made all of them by hand. I'll see if I can manage a close-up pic of them.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
We dont go all out but we have window lights, with a light up garland in the front along with some lights in a giant bush and some colored flood lights. Inside we have an 8ft tree with home made ornaments as well as a 7 foot tree in another room. I'll get pictures late if I think about it. need to borrow my moms phone as the camera on mine died

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
We usually just have a tree. But we haven't put one up this year. Everyone's been gone or working. Its that point in time in my family where the grandkids are grown and moving out and there's only one grandparent left. Sad year.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
My grandpa learned to glass blow ornaments from an old polish man. Out of 9 of his children my father was the only one to learn his art and it's truly incredible. Now that he's gone, my dad made a ton to give to family members to replace their diminishing collection.

Attachments

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
We have our tree decorated and lights on our front porch. I'd like to do a lot more outside one year, but I just didn't have the time this year.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i used to light up the whole house inside and out.but over the past few years its just been 2 trees and a few things outside,

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Just the fake tree. Never really got around to putting ornaments on it. Just a couple reindeer candy canes when my friends were over and we got super trashed.

Mom did buy me some cinnamon pine cones and those turned out to be pretty cool.

I didn't have any decorative bowls though. Because single bachelor.

Then JT was asked for a pine cone because he had an idea. Then came up with this little christmas guy.

Then I realized he needed a sword.

Then we quickly realized he was a King, war hero. Thus, Julius Ceder was born.

The war hero deserved a sick ride after battling the snake dragon.

Then he rode off to bang your mom.

Ignore dirty counters, I brewed beer the day before.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't have any decorative bowls though. Because single bachelor.
Single bachelors don't have bowls but they have cute little blue hot glue guns, googly eyes, and pipe cleaner?
I don't even have a cute little blue hot glue gun.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts