Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you have read what I have put up here about my car. How much I love my car, what I have done, and how excited about having the car that I do have. I love this car more than almost anything. I have even gone as far as naming my car, talking to my car, etc. It is true that I am a car fanatic(Well we know that seeing as how I am here on this site). Well this is where that happy little almost heart felt intro takes a cruel and horribly twisted change. For the past two nights my car has been vandalized. This person or persons has caused more than $100 in damages. The first night. A cart was smashed so hard into my clear cornor that it broke the bulb, smashed the assembly, and even broke one of the brackets that helps hold the clear cornor in place. That right there is over $50 in damages. Now the for the rest of the damages that was done last night. I was working 5-10 and I was let off a little early so I called my girlfriend and started strolling out to my car when I noticed that my headlight was a little shiner than usual. As I got closer I noticed that whoever was involved took the plastic cover clean off of my headlight. HOW THE HELL does someone manage to do that. It is clean off. I start to flip out seeing as how I just reported about the clear cornor so I rush back inside to fill out yet ANOTHER report what ends up happening is we skip the report and go straight to the police. Well after about an hour and having another cop say he can't do a damn thing and he wont even look at it I fill out my police report. I now have to go to my insurance company for a deductable to replace the damaged parts. I have already changed the clear cornors back to stock. Which are stronger than the aftermarket ones that I had, but still why would someone stoop to vanadalizing someones car? I have no clue who this person is or why they would do this. I honestly want this person to grow some balls and come talk to me instead of hiding in the shadows and attacking one thing that I hold dear to my heart. It's not scary, it's just wrong and I am ready for this person. I will take whatever this person throws at me and go back at least twice as hard. I hope that everyone has a happy and safe Holiday season, because I know this person still hasn't hurt my Holiday mood. Those parts are replacable, but if I find the person there future may be tainted. I am planning on pressing charges if I do find this person. As I said before have a merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate make it a great one.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
thats shitty man.. good luck wit all that, i hope you find who did it.. just remember treat others how they treat you, thats my golden rule

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
exactly, even if you find the guy who vandalized your car, be nice about it and it will **** with his head a lot and probably change him. but do get compensation for the damages if you can. remember, property can be replaced...

have a merry christmas to you too man, or hannukah or w/e. i say xmas down here b/c everyone celebrates it...

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna do this as civilized as I possibly can. I just hope that by the time I get my GT all this will have ended. Right now I'm taking things cautiously if it happens one more time I'm going to get the security tapes, and I'm going to the cops again. I honestly think its just high school drama going a little to far.

My golden rule is: Treat everyone with respect, except for the people who disrespect you...treat them worse than they treated you so they stop whatever they are doing.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
AtlanticBlue99 said:
exactly, even if you find the guy who vandalized your car, be nice about it and it will **** with his head
noo read it again.. treat others how they treat you

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
o i treat others how i want to be treated :crazy basically, if you piss off the wrong people the wrong way, worse things can occur. so i try to not piss off people i dont know or that have a chance of whoopin my ass or making my life a living hell...

otherwise, im game for kickin ass, taking names, and my al time favorite: taking girlfriends :pimp

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
don't know how many people i have heard say that they have had their vehicle vandalized at the greenbrier mall, you weren't there were you?

i know how you feel, had my window shot out in november... i think mine was some random kids, but seems that someone might be trying to mess with you?

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was at harris teeter across the street. I'm always up there. Well I kinda have to be if I want money. I went up there again to see what I can do about security tapes. There is a small chance that they will be on and can reach that far at that time, but I'm hoping. I had my time to vent, and I put the stock cornors back in, and I went to my girlfriends house(met her parents today). So I feel a lot better. I'm gonna get a security system for the car and replace the headlight assembly and thats it until I get my new GT. First thing going on that GT is a security system. I'm not taking any chances with that car. I'm just thankful that what they did or could of done didn't hurt anyone or myself. Like what atlantic said.
remember, property can be replaced...
Just gotta fix the stuff and move on with my life. If I catch the person then it will be really easy to move on with my life, because I will drag that person to the cop that patrols the plaza[/quote]

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would love to see that.

Anyone know a good place I can get a good security system bought and installed for a good price in the tidewater area?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Why dont you set up a camera.... you can buy one in walmart for like $50 bucks..and they have night vision on them. And about being nice..**** That! I work to hard and put to much time to have some punk mess with it. If it was me and i caught the guy i would break his freaking legs..then call the cops and say he fell ..try to get away..haha :pimp

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it seems to have stopped, but I want to catch this person so badly. I was gonna do $100 in damages to them, but these days that could just be a paper cut. So I ruled that out, because that wouldn't be enough. Then I thought about shooting in the leg or somethin if I caught them and they tried to run, but I don't want to waste any rounds on them. So if I do catch them, I'm just gonna see where that goes, and then I will eventually drag them across the parking lot until I find the police officer who patrols the area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts