Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pic of the Chrome Gas Cover on a Black GT? I have seen a few and liked them on the red and not so much on others. Havn't seen one on black and just curious, I don't want to waste the cash if it looks bad. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
IMHO i think they look like **** any color car they are on....but thats just me

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
i do like that rear chin spoiler in the back of that stang though haha but that gas cover is fugly lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
Get a Black one.

SHR is suposedly going to be making them in Paint to Match and when they do I will be buying one

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Its not bad, but I like the GT500/CS better
Yeah its kinda sad really but i wish i could get rear ended just bad enough to get a whole new bumper so i can get the GT500/CS rear bumper hahaha

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info and opinions. I'll probably pass, I get many great comments about how good the black on black looks I don't want to mess that up.

I'm hoping to build a sleeper and so far so good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Anyone have a pic of the Chrome Gas Cover on a Black GT? I have seen a few and liked them on the red and not so much on others. Havn't seen one on black and just curious, I don't want to waste the cash if it looks bad. Thanks.
My car is black and I have a billet one on my car. I like it. I will take a picture of it and send it to you. PM me your e-mail address so I can get it to you.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
I have a really nice a billet one. I love it. I am not a fan of the flimsy stock gas cover with the tab sticking out. Blah. Bimmers, Audis, couple others are completely flush and have no tabs like the American cars. Problem with the gas cover is you see alot these days on like old ass tahoes and ricers, which is just awful. Hummers even come with them now, but they are low quality, and cheap looking.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
It would look ok on my car... I am all about the sleeper look too...being silver and all... Do they lock?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts