Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking at cipher auto seats a while back because they were pretty cheap and looked at least like an improvement over my torn to hell stock seats. I stopped looking into it for a while but I just won 30% off from their facebook contest so I figured I would see if anyone had any experiences with them since the last time that I had searched. I'm not expecting them to be comparable to recaro or anything like that, I'm just wondering if it would be a decent replacement that looks good and is fairly comfortable. If anyone has an opinion let me hear it

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
im sure theres a few members who are running them here, and as far as ive seen everyone is happy with them especially for the price. search and you might find a couple reviews on em.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yeah, they're not bad. I've been using a set from them for about 15k miles now. They're surprisingly comfortable but make you assume correct posture. They actually hold you in side to side quite well while cornering.

You might want to get mounting brackets from another place though. Theirs don't seem to be as stable as others I've looked at.

There are 4-5 reviews in the vendor review section if you want to go check them out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they're not bad. I've been using a set from them for about 15k miles now. They're surprisingly comfortable but make you assume correct posture. They actually hold you in side to side quite well while cornering.

You might want to get mounting brackets from another place though. Theirs don't seem to be as stable as others I've looked at.

There are 4-5 reviews in the vendor review section if you want to go check them out.
Alright cool that's all I was really hoping for. I saw one of the reviews when I searched but I always like to get more than one opinion if I can before I buy something. But the brackets was another question that I had, I was hoping I could just use theirs since I would get a discount on that too but if they suck I'll just get some better ones. Any brackets you would recommend?

·
6 Time ROTM Loser!
5,163 Posts
both of these should help you out. what color car do you have? (is it blue or silver? theres a ne gt on DP that I always see at the same house) I live off of walnut, by magnolia center and ralphs, me n a friend were seriously going to cruise on the mountain bike in iv tomarrow probably...we should meet up or something at some point...

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/pictures/206672-cipher-auto-racing-seats-review-installation-guide.html
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/vendors/200598-cipher-auto-review.html

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
BOOM.....right there mah brotha throwin' out my write-up. :cool: (+reps)

any questions you have, you can personally PM me, and i will answer them right away. :yes

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
DONT HATE ON MY PEANUT BUTTER INTERIOR.
its like...everytime i got in my car...im swimming in it....:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
both of these should help you out. what color car do you have? (is it blue or silver? theres a ne gt on DP that I always see at the same house) I live off of walnut, by magnolia center and ralphs, me n a friend were seriously going to cruise on the mountain bike in iv tomarrow probably...we should meet up or something at some point...

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/pictures/206672-cipher-auto-racing-seats-review-installation-guide.html
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/vendors/200598-cipher-auto-review.html
Mines actually black but you've probably never seen it before I keep it in a parking lot off sabado tarde and its usually covered. But yeah man I couldn't go out tonight because of finals but if you're around again sometime soon just hit me up on here.

BOOM.....right there mah brotha throwin' out my write-up. :cool: (+reps)

any questions you have, you can personally PM me, and i will answer them right away. :yes
Alright awesome that was exactly what I was looking for. You'll probably be getting a PM or two from me in the future thanks bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts