Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this is my first post ever, i run a 2.3 mustang on a dirt oval. im wondering the best ways to get the most power out of my motor. also any brands and places to find these parts would be very helpful, things such as solid lifter, cams, rods, pistos, rings, intakes, carbs, valves you name it from top to bottom of the engine. Also i heard that using a 2.5 ranger block bored .30 over and using a 2.3 mustang head that of course has been ported with solid lifters and big cam makes for alot more horsepower than the 2.3 mustang block with the 2,3 mustang head. using 5.7 rods and pistons. like i said earlier i do not know the exact specs of all the parts i named but thats what im hoping you guys can help with. Any help is very much appreciated. THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I dont have time tonight, ill be back tomorrow to load you up with some knowledge. Do me a favor, get me your tracks engine rules so i know what were looking at.

·
Registered
84 Posts
esllinger or racer walsh... is what used to use when i raced mini stock. the head is the most important part.a good flowing head will do wonders.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts