Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT! NEW PICS ADDED!!

I pulled her out and gave her a quick bath today, so i snapped a few more shitty pics lol Just when i thought spring was coming and all the snow had melted, we got 5 more inches of snow. I cant wait for spring!

Dont pay any attention to the missing foglight..stupid rock :mad: new ones getting ordered

WELL HERES A FEW THAT ARE A LITTLE BIT BETTER, NOT MUCH. SNAPPED THEM WITH A PIECE OF CRAP DIGITAL CAMERA, BUT ITS AN UPGRADE FROM THE BLACKBERERY! the pics really dont do the car justice in my opinion

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
love the look man
the wheels do look nice, really set it apart
now u gotta do some work on ur pic taking, angles and such, gotta do the car justice :)

looking good bro

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro! Yeah i dont know a thing about picture taking, and the best camera i have is on my blackberry haha. I gotta find a buddy who knows what hes doing and has the right equipment to do a decent photoshoot.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
buy a good point and click to get some practice in...i reccomend a powershot of some kind..i know i love mine to the point i rarely pull out the rebel for just basic pics of the car :yes

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
buy a good point and click to get some practice in...i reccomend a powershot of some kind..i know i love mine to the point i rarely pull out the rebel for just basic pics of the car :yes
Yeah i think im going to do that. I have one, I just lost he battery. Maybe ill go buy a new one.

Are you missing a fog?
Yes sir I am. Stupid rock :mad: Im ordering a new one. Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check out the new pics i just added. I took a few quick ones with a digital camera i found. Theyre a little better anyways! let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Love it man. Really nice :)

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
Looks good, when I saw your wheel thread I was iffy on them personally. But now that the car is all cleaned up i really like them. Very nice.

Also out of curiosity, how did you manage to take out a fog light with a rock but amazingly not damage the rest of the bumper? Thats a true skill lol.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good, when I saw your wheel thread I was iffy on them personally. But now that the car is all cleaned up i really like them. Very nice.

Also out of curiosity, how did you manage to take out a fog light with a rock but amazingly not damage the rest of the bumper? Thats a true skill lol.
thanks bro! i was iffy on them too for the first week but now theyre really growing on me! And the fog light, i have no idea haha. i was driving down the road and a rock must have got kicked up and hit it just right. i heard a loud pop and pretty much knew was it was immediately. i got skilllllllll :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts