Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking for ideas to clean up an engine bay in a 92 5.0 mustang. What can I do to lighten up the car, and make it look nice. Clear some things out that is not needed. Keep in mind that I live in Fl, their for I dont need my car to go through tests each year. So any government bull that is not needed let me know.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Hide the wiring into the fenders. look up pics on google or search here for hiding wires. it looks clean and sexy. ditch the a/c. you dont need that with big windows. well sometimes its nice

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
this should be in the tech section can a mod move this thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk how to move it but teach me how and i will

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
idk how to move it but teach me how and i will
The moderators have to move it man here I will send a notification. This will help you get more responses:)

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
My opinion Is if any project is being done on a 5.0 then the thread should stay in the 5.0 section, once it gets moved most of us don't even look at it any more. So if you don't mind getting advice from every one but the 5.0 guys, then get it moved...lol

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea but not everyone has a 5.0 at the time but some ppl have had one at one point sometimes

·
Registered
489 Posts
One big thing is the smog pump and all the pipes that go with it. This will really clear up the bay and make it real easy to change plugs and headers.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
You dont need a/c, smog pump, but you do need long tubes. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good deal how much is that usually for the clutch fan electric upgrade

·
Registered
191 Posts
just looking for ideas to clean up an engine bay in a 92 5.0 mustang. What can I do to lighten up the car, and make it look nice. Clear some things out that is not needed. Keep in mind that I live in Fl, their for I dont need my car to go through tests each year. So any government bull that is not needed let me know.
all depends on how far you want to go

1 - 20 of 24 Posts