Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start with, you have been duped. This is not a mustang. I made a post here because nobody looked at the post I made on this a while back in the other cars section of the forums haha. Also both performance probe and probe talks seem to no longer be up..

Anyways, I am having issues with my hydraulic clutch in a 94 probe gt. I've replaced both the slave and master cylinder, and bleed it until pure fresh fluid has come out, and it's still mushy and doesn't work properly. The last thing I can think of is that it's the line itself? Any help appreciated, and sorry for tricking you, and any mods reading please don't reprimand me :(

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
1. I reported you

2. There has to be air in the line, maybe around where it connects to the transmission or clutch master cylinder? Does it have a seperate clutch fluid resivour?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. I reported you

2. There has to be air in the line, maybe around where it connects to the transmission or clutch master cylinder? Does it have a seperate clutch fluid resivour?
It uses the brake fluid reservoir. I've bleed through almost a bottle of fluid and have gotten no air.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Check where the line connects to the transmission and clutch master cylinder, maybe even check the clutch master cylinder. Maybe even the cup seals are going bad. If you engage the clutch in gear and keep it there will the clutch start to slip?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check where the line connects to the transmission and clutch master cylinder, maybe even check the clutch master cylinder. Maybe even the cup seals are going bad. If you engage the clutch in gear and keep it there will the clutch start to slip?
The master is new, and there seems to be no leaks in the line going from it to the slave cylinder (the whole thing is dry). I can't get the car in gear while its running as it doesn't disengage the clutch enough.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
There has to be air in it somewhere. Did you bench bleed the master cylinder and slave?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts